Monday, January 11, 2010

Want Rump Round, Anne J. Coto crazy madness at the Gym


Jakarta Keeping obligatory appearance for the artist, Anne J. Coto. By berbokong round, she was like crazy to the gym. In fact, time was sacrificed Anne Hangout.

"I got used to the gym. Mad-minded. And to not be a way for the buttocks. I think all women kepengen but not easy to get a round butt," said Anne Wijaya found in the area, South Jakarta, Sunday (10/1/2010 ).

Actually the most hated body is the butt Anne. He admitted often had difficulty with her ass.That's why she is more concerned with the part that one.

Anne's previous weight had reached 90 kilograms. Form did not karuan ass. Within a year and a half, he also managed to throw his weight by 40 kilograms.

"My husband is not too thinkers. I wear gloves he wrote do not care. But sometimes he likes to tell me hot Mommie," explained Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment